Schedule Your Home Inspection
Schedule your home inspection in one of two ways:
1. Call Us Today (864) 934-6058
2. Complete the Inspection Request
What to Expect
1. Professional, prompt service
2. A contract for service
3. Scheduled inspection
4. Your Home Inspection
5. Report Issued via email within 24 hours
6. Print report and inspection packet available upon request
At Vaughn Home Inspection our primary focus is delivering the highest quality inspection services in a professional and timely manner.
Prior to your inspection, a completed contract for service will be required. View the contract.
We will schedule your inspection immediately. Most inspections can be done the same week and in some cases on the following day.
* Schedule depends on previously scheduled appointments and home location.
- On the day of your home inspection, please ensure that the power and water service is connected for a complete inspection. While we can still perform an inspection without water, power will be required.
- Please ensure that all crawlspace and attic access doors are accessible. Per Home Inspection Standards of Practice, all inaccessible areas may not be inspected. We will not move appliances or furniture as a part of the inspection.
- Home owners or clients are welcome to ask questions and be with the inspector during the inspection.
- Depending on the size of the home, a comprehensive inspection may take 2 to 3 hours.
- Inspection fee will be due prior to the inspection report being issued.
Once the inspection fee has been paid, the full inspection report will be available via email in PDF format within 24 hours.
A full home inspection packet will be available to the client within 48 hours. This packet will include:
- Signed contract
- Full inspection report with pictures
- Home Inspection Standards of Practice